Have you ever considered triple glazing for your home? If so, you probably have a long list of questions about the pros and cons of a triple glazing window upgrade. Perhaps the first question that springs to mind is…
Do I need to upgrade to triple glazing?
The answer to this question depends on your expectations. If you’re a homeowner who lives in an existing residential building, then you might not have considered triple glazed windows as an option. By upgrading to triple glazed windows you are investing in the future of your property. With a triple glazing upgrade, you will soon reap the benefits of a warmer, more secure home.
If you live in or you’re in the process of buying a new build property, then you have probably noticed that triple glazed windows are becoming more common in the house building sector. Building regulations are demanding increasingly stringent levels of energy performance. As energy efficiency levels become stricter, triple glazed windows will become an increasingly common place solution to meet the rising demands of the industry. Now is perhaps the perfect time to upgrade to triple glazed windows.
What are the real benefits of triple glazing?
- The ability to glaze large areas without compromising energy efficiency.
- Reduced internal condensation by using warm edge spacers in the triple glazed unit.
- Reduced noise levels. Triple glazing provides excellent acoustic insulation, reducing outside noise levels by up to 10 decibels more than standard double glazing.
- Lower u-values. Triple glazed windows help to reduce the difference in u-value between walls and windows. This minimises cold spots and reduces condensation.
- Triple glazing makes your home as energy efficient and eco-friendly as possible. To decrease your carbon footprint, triple glazing is the best solution.
The future of fenestration
By upgrading your windows you will improve your life and the lives of your children. Triple glazing from Albion Windows is the best in modern energy efficient glazing solutions. By reducing your carbon footprint, you are helping to protect the environment for future generations.
At Albion Windows, we have all the knowledge and expertise to confidently complete your triple glazed window upgrade. If you want to know more about what triple glazed windows could do for your home give us a call on 0500 344 028. Alternatively, you can contact us online and one of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.